Need money to grow your business? We can help with your business development.
The owners of most small to medium-sized business enterprises (SMBE) do not take the necessary time to prepare an effective Business Plan before seeking money from a lender. Too often the owners and management team are too deeply immersed in the day-to-day activity of the business to think strategically, but time spent working on the business is just as, if not more important as time spent working in the business. Not only does a well-prepared Business Plan improve your chances of getting funding significantly, it also refreshes and invigorates your strategic thinking.
Requesting a business loan without adequate preparation sends a clear message to the lender: High Risk! Therefore, it pays to be prepared and organized in your approach to financing. Paran & Associates Accounting Services can help you develop and write a comprehensive, forward-thinking business plan. Put your best foot forward by allowing us to prepare a winning loan proposal for you. Our proposals have a high likelihood of success because they're created from the lender's perspective. You get the money you need because we know exactly what lenders want to see. Even more importantly, we know how to prove to them that you'll be able to pay them back.
BUSINESS PLANS HELP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- A Business Plan is a forward-thinking strategic roadmap for your company. It will help keep everyone in the organization focused on the overarching company goals
- A credible Business Plan will help present your organization to lending institutions as professional, strategic and well prepared
- Existing and new companies should have a Business Plan to help direct their resources toward organizational goals
- A Business Plan is a vibrant tool that will help identify your position in the marketplace. A strategically designed Business Plan helps you realize your company’s true potential and future market position.
- The Business Plan will give you a step-by-step guide toward achieving your growth potential. Lending institutions look for this when approving loans
- A well-designed Business Plan will also help sustain organizational efficiency.
BENEFITS OF A BUSINESS PLAN:
- Steer your organization toward success in new markets.
- establish and maintain a competitive focus
- Identify emerging market opportunities
Our winning loan proposals come complete with:
An Executive Summary
- Where we concisely state the purpose of the loan, the exact amount of money required, an explanation of what the loan will be used for and why it's needed.
Pro-forma Cash Budgets and Financial Statements
- We use your data and underlying assumptions to prepare information that your banker can easily read and buy into.
Owners Personal Financial Statements
- We include the last 3 years of personal tax returns for the bank as well as identify the collateral being pledged as security for the loan.
- If you wish, we can help present your financial needs/position to your banker.